- RSS Channel Showcase 8451556
- RSS Channel Showcase 5383578
- RSS Channel Showcase 4560122
- RSS Channel Showcase 7392618
Articles on this Page
- 06/09/11--11:00: _Price Comparison To...
- 06/10/11--04:10: _More of This Week’s...
- 06/10/11--07:25: _Top 10 Sports Websi...
- 06/10/11--09:28: _Top Radio Advertise...
- 06/10/11--09:33: _Americans Cut Back ...
- 06/09/11--11:00: Price Comparison Top Reason for SocNet Product Discussion
- 06/10/11--04:10: More of This Week’s Research for Marketers
- 06/10/11--07:25: Top 10 Sports Websites – May 2011
- 06/10/11--09:28: Top Radio Advertisers – Hardware / Home Improvement – May 2011
- 06/10/11--09:33: Americans Cut Back Less as Summer Approaches
Comparing prices is the top reason online consumers discuss a product, service, company or brand on social networking sites, according to an April 2011 study from ROI Research and Performics. Data from “S-Net: A Study in Social Media Usage and Behavior” indicates 59% of online consumers discuss price comparison occasionally or frequently on social networks, […]
Below are some links to recent research news, studies and lists from the collection of items that MarketingCharts didn’t get to writing up this week, but still may be worth a peek:
Note: The Experian Hitwise data featured is based on US market share of visits as defined by the IAB, which is the percentage of online traffic to the domain or category, from the Experian Hitwise sample of 10 million US internet users. Experian Hitwise measures more than 1 million unique websites on a daily basis, […]
Americans have in recent weeks become slightly less likely to say they are cutting back on their weekly spending, according to Gallup data. Gallup analysis suggests this means that actual consumer spending may increase as summer gets underway.